Our client is a french family group that deals in and owns many vineyards. It stands out for its dynamism in France and abroad, the quality of its products and its growth over the past few years. The group is looking for its:
Export Sales Manager (M/F)
If you are looking for a human and enriching experience Want to keep in touch with international networks Provide your analytical expertise
Develop strategy and management
And evolve within a high-performance group
The team is waiting for you !
- Your missions:
- Manage and develop the commercial activity of your area: USA, Scandinavia, Japan, Australia, and South East Asia (10 countries perimeter)
- Apply strategic business directions.
- Lead and develop the skills of your multicultural teams through a strong field presence and by relying on your managers.
- Be proactive in the process of continuous improvement of methods and tools for monitoring the activity (dashboards, CRM, PNL...)
- Your Profile:
- The position is dedicated for a candidate from the wine world. Significant experience is required in export markets (minimum 5 years)
- Fluent English required.
- The elements to be taken into account:
- Car, communication tools
- Travel (about 40%)
- Position based at the head office
- Autonomous executive, attractive fixed and bonus
Ansprechpartner: Nicolas Schorr